If you’re a business in 2019, you must build an online presence to survive. This does NOT mean you must have a website, but you cannot survive on word-of-mouth and recurring customers forever. A constant stream of new customers is the only way to ensure longevity. New potential clients and customers find services needed almost 100% online now, so you must be present online in some form. Here are some simple, low-cost ways to do so.
With newspaper ads and phone directories going by the wayside as marketing channels, and with a plethora of TV channels and platforms out there that help viewers avoid commercials, if you own a business and want new business, the internet is really the most affordable and most effective option for new exposure.
That said, what is the best way to get that exposure? Do you need a website, an e-commerce website, or will free social media channels to work for you? We will look at all the options here;
Below, you will find the key questions that you should be asking about how to start and maintain an online presence, and at which level you may need to invest:
- Do I Even Need a Website?
- Will Social Media Accounts Alone Suffice?
Websites offer several benefits
- Displaying the vibe of your company, and the products or services you offer
- Your location and general business information
- A compelling story about what makes you the best
- 24/7 access: Your website works as an always-on sales tool if done right
- A direct presence on Google and other search engines
- Unlimited content and details about your company, people and products
There are several other good reasons to have a website, including collecting leads after hours, displaying samples, testimonials, job opportunities, online buying opportunities, qualifying leads, giving samples and examples, and so on.
Having a website designed can be cheap or expensive; it can provide great ROI or turn out to be a waste of money unless you build it right.
We build websites too. Let’s help you put your business on the map.